Camping passes are available for exhibitors and volunteers at the 2021 Western Montana Fair. Only dry camping is available in limited quantities on a first come, first serve basis. There is no power, water, or dumping station on site. One (1) camping pass is good for one (1) RV or Camper unit and one (1) additional vehicle. Additional RV's or Campers require an additional camping pass. All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.The 2021 Western Montana Fair is August 11-15. Campsites require a pre-paid camping pass and are accessible beginning 10 a.m. Saturday, August 7. All campsites must be vacated 10 a.m. Monday, August 16.
- No Dumping. Portable toilets are placed near the camping area.
- Generators are allowed but must follow noise rules.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Please keep dogs in your designated campsite.
- Lanes between campsites must remain clear at all times for emergency access and fire protection. Vehicles blocking emergency access will be towed at owner’s expense.
- The Fairgrounds assumes no liability for damages to camping units or injuries. The Fairgrounds is not responsible for security of the camping area.
- No alcoholic beverages, smoking, or controlled substances allowed.
- No open fires allowed on the Fairgrounds. You may use barbeques or other devices that contain and raise fires off the grounds. No open pits.
- Quiet time begins at 10PM to respect other campers and surrounding businesses. Campsites will need to have all loud music turned off and keep conversations low. Fair staff and Sherriff's deputies will be on the grounds all night and have the authority to shut down campsites as necessary.
- Attendant is onsite to enforce camping rules. Attendant will have final say in all disputes.
- Camping pass permits access to designated campsite only. All camping passes must enter through the Horseman Gate off Russell St. All other back of arena areas are restricted.
- Fairgrounds staff reserves the right to change or modify campsite, camping area location, and camping rules and regulations at any time.
Failure to comply with camping rules and regulations or directives issued by Fairgrounds staff will result in expulsion from the grounds and revocation of camping privileges for future fairs.